Saturday, April 25, 2009

Proposal!!


Well here goes the story...
It was Wednsday the 22nd and I had just picked up the ring from the jewler (Kamille's neighbor) and I went to her house to see her for just a second. I wasn't going to pop the question that day because Kamille was in the middle of crisis mode with her thesis and the last thing she needed was that big of a distraction, so I left the ring in my truck. As I was sitting in her house Kamille started to tease me that I should just show her the ring (she knew I had it cause of a slip earlier that day) but I held out and was strong and didn't show her...so instead we went for a romanic, wonderful walk above her house with fourwheelers and motorcycles in the background... When I found the perfect spot (we couldn't go any further up the path without getting wet) I hugged her and then stealthly (she totally knew) ( I thought I knew, but then he put both of his hands on my arms behind me and I thought, "I guess not, no box.") took the ring out of my pocket. I knelt down on one knee and asked her. The END.
P.S I totally loved it! The thesis got handed in on time, and we all lived happily ever after!

9 comments:

Mouse said...

The ring is gorgeous! Nice job Steve :) I'm so happy for you two cute little lovebirds!

Denise said...

Nice ring! Who ever got that for you Kamille must really be stuck on you! We are happy beyond words for both of you.

Dad McC

Mouse said...

Good going little bro! Another McClanahan tricks...I mean talks a cute girl into tying the knot!

Chris

Stacey said...

WOW! Your ring is gorgeous Kamille! You did a great job picking it out Steven:) We are excited for you both!

Stacey said...

Congrats guys! I just went to Bass Pro Shop to pick out my suit for the wedding. I assume your colors are Hunter Orange and Camouflage...

John

Steve said...

That is what I was thinking...I will let Kamille have the last word but I'm all for it. Did you get the nice double breasted or just the three button?

Kamille said...

John, I hope you got hunter orange... I could use someone to direct traffic....

Stacey said...

Yes! I am invited to the wedding!!

john

Stacey said...

I got a nice double breasted suit - it came with a free John Deere hat...