I'm almost completely done! I need to do some hearing screenings, and reformat my thesis, but everything else is done! This is a picture of some of the girls that I spent the last two years with. I'm so excited to be out on my own, but I am going to really miss the girls in the clinic and all of the help that we were able to give each other.
I am starting my job with Davis School District this summer. I will be doing lessons for four different functional skills classes at Woods Cross High School for junior high and high school students. I am very excited and quite nervous. I don't really have any experience with junior high and high school students. But, I have some great mentors and it will be nice to have a taste of working on my own before the school year really begins. In August I will start working at an elementary school.
It was a really windy day, and my cap kept flying off! This is a picture of my family that was at graduation. From left to right: Aunt Diane (she is my aunt that has celiac, so she loves you Denise!), Nana (my mom's mom), my mom, my dad, me and Steve!
2 comments:
Congrats,Kamille, we are proud of you! You have so many fun and unusual experiences ahead with all the students you will be working with. It is never dull! Cutest girl in the bunch! Denise and Phil
Way to go Kamille! It's exciting to finally get out on your own and put into practice all the things you've been studying. It's so liberating to not have instructors breathing down your neck during a clinical!
Post a Comment