I didn't want to keep dragging pictures through the whole post and then it posted backwards... If anyone knows how to fix it let me know. :) Until then scroll down to the Wedding Pictures title first.
I'm flattered that you would post pictures just for me :) I need to get a copy of the family and Kimber men pictures. I'm still laughing about the random Tongan in the background. That is one of the funniest things ever! You are such a beautiful girl, and a really pretty bride. Congratulations to you! I'll check your blog occasionally to see what you're up to.
1 comment:
I'm flattered that you would post pictures just for me :) I need to get a copy of the family and Kimber men pictures.
I'm still laughing about the random Tongan in the background. That is one of the funniest things ever!
You are such a beautiful girl, and a really pretty bride. Congratulations to you! I'll check your blog occasionally to see what you're up to.
Post a Comment